Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Windows 7, Is Truckers Helper compatible with Windows 7
John Ewing
post Nov 7 2009, 04:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

If your version ran on Vista the it will run on Windows 7. If you are moving from XP to Windows 7 and you have an older version you may need to run Windows 7 in XP mode (this is only available on some versions of Windows 7) or you can upgrade to the current version, 7.1.1, which is compatible with Windows 7. You still need to follow the same rules we used for Vista - set to run as an Admin. etc.

For upgrade information please call our sales line - 800-875-7435 (NOTE: this is for sales calls only, for support you need to submit a TECHNICAL SUPPORT REQUEST for or call our automated support line.)

--------------------
John Ewing
The Truckers Helper
Don't forget to get the latest Online Update
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AMBMike
post Oct 19 2011, 08:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3193

I know this is an old topic but I have a low priority question regarding TH and Win. 7.
I am running TH on a Win. 7 64 bit laptop and it works perfectly.
The only odd thing is that I cannot get the shortcut that opens the program to stay an the taskbar.
Any ideas?

Thanks

--------------------
Mike

+Quote Post
John Ewing
post Oct 19 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #3

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Actually I've never tried to put the program shortcut on the task bar. It appears there when the program is open, but the shortcut is normally just on the desktop and in the Programs folder. I did try to pin it to the task bar but it won't give me the options to pin it. This may be due to it being a 32bit program and we're both using 64bit Windows.

--------------------
John Ewing
The Truckers Helper
Don't forget to get the latest Online Update

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-->