Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Auditing Log Books
Tayler
post Dec 5 2016, 03:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5277

Hello! I am new to the trucking industry and my job is to audit the drivers logs book. I am doing this now all by hand. There are only about 20 trucks so i dont have that much to look over but its enough to keep me busy.. I was looking for an easier way to audit these logs, I was wondering what other companies use to audit their drivers logs? Do they too do them all by hand or use some type of software. Any advice would be great!

Thank you!

Tayler smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
John Ewing
post Dec 5 2016, 07:35 PM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Truckers Helper has log checking software in both the standalone and the online programs. With 20 trucks you'd need the Fleet version and I'd suggest looking at the online program. We were planning on doing a scanner program so logs could be scanned in, but with the new EOBR rules we're not going that way at this point. We're putting the energy into an EOBR system instead.

www.truckershelper.com and click the ONLINE PROGRAM link to take a look at the online program. You need to enter the logs manually to get them into the program right now, but the program will check the logs for time and mileage errors using the current rules or a custom ruleset which you can create yourself if the company has stricter rules than the FED mandated rules.

--------------------
John Ewing
The Truckers Helper
Don't forget to get the latest Online Update
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-->