Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Truck Went To Pick Up Location, Load Is Cancelled. How To Get Those Mi
Y2K Trucking
post Mar 29 2015, 01:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5135

In the dispatch screen, I've entered the date and time for the pick up. But the factory informs driver, load isn't there. So next load will be a new load from a different location.Do I need to cancel the whole load and pro number etc.... Or do I keep the pro number active(in case the load pays a cancellation fee?? And the dispatch screen doesn't enter miles till the delivery is made, but there won't be a delivery made, but I want the miles from last delivery to this pick up to show, and the miles from this canceled pickup to the next pickup location.
Please advise

This post has been edited by Y2K Trucking: Mar 29 2015, 01:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
John Ewing
post Mar 29 2015, 09:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Show the pickup and the delivery as the same location and put LOAD CANCELLED in the notes so you know what it's for. Then, if you are using routing, go to routing and manually export the miles from the last delivery to that pickup/delivery location. That will get the miles exported for that trip. To invoice it just invoice it like a normal load. The miles from that canceled load to the next pickup will then export normally.

You should bill them for the truck ordered not used, the truck did report to them to pickup the load. So keep the Pro Number open and invoice them for the load. If they don't pay it you can then cancel the load or close it as a bad debt.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this or need any other help with it.

--------------------
John Ewing
The Truckers Helper
Don't forget to get the latest Online Update

+Quote Post
Y2K Trucking
post Mar 31 2015, 04:10 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 5135

Worked perfectly. Pro number stays active, miles works out, and I can go on entering the next loads in order.Thanx for the help.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-->